Friday, December 14, 2018

What I want for my new year - 2019

I want to find a partner who doesn't view me as an obstacle to their happiness.  I want to be loved as an asset to their life, not an irritating detriment.  Once I find this person, I am convinced I would make a decent, loving partner.  I just have to find someone who values me instead of devaluing me and our relationship.

Many have left for this same reason.  But, somewhere there must be someone who views me as I am.

That is all I want for Christmas and New Years.  Just that one wish for next year.  Happiness and a worthy partner to share it with. 

Oh...and one more thing, universe.  I want someone who isn't going to project their unhappiness with themselves onto me and our relationship.  That would be great.

*******************************************************************

Update:  oh...and universe, one more thing:  I'd like a pony while I'm wishing for shit.  And that pony has been on the list WAAAAY longer than this pipedream I've listed here.  In fact, by now, I've outgrown the pony and need a full-sized horse.  So, get on that, universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment